Innovation Upstream Inc (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the position:
Innovation Upstream is seeking a talented and motivated React developer who is experienced in working on large scale distributed systems
This role will focus on coding in react, and candidates would benefit strongly from having a deep fundamental software development knowledge base.
We are building Mimobl – a personal health and wellness service marketplace connecting customers to service providers in the comfort of their home.
The role is currently remote and you can work from anywhere. You will be responsible for collaborating on projects with client development teams. You will be expected to manage various competing deadlines, and projects. Teamwork, problem-solving, accountability, and good communication skills are necessary.
What you will be doing:
- Building complex and performant frontends with react and integrating with GraphQL api gateways
- Integrating with a software development team and working closely with a technical project manager
- Conducting technical due diligence and understanding dynamics/tradeoffs between different software development technologies and approaches
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of software engineering
- 3+ years of React development experience
- Strong familiarity with Linux/Terminal environments
- Depth of knowledge and implementation experience
- Experience working in a Kubernetes/cloud-native environment
- Creativity in solving problems
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Passion for learning and teaching others
- CI/CD setup experience
- High-quality testing standards
- Good documentation practices