Square (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Use data to drive analysis and actionable insights that drive the customer success risk operations department
- Work closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Product, Engineering, Data Science, Risk Management teams) to craft strategies, design solutions to risk areas and provide reports as needed
- Gather business requirements to identify risk-focused innovative and predictive analyses needed by the business, and work on their development, reporting and visualization
- Work with your manager(s) to build the strategy, infrastructure and processes needed to create an effective and comprehensive risk framework
- Identify ways to maintain the effectiveness of the risk management framework by monitoring, reviewing, and enhancing programs, processes, and procedures as necessary
- Produce ad hoc data analyses that answer pivotal questions about the business from a risk perspective
- 5+ years of analytics experience or equivalent
- Customer Success Industry experience
- Experience leading cross-functional projects that depend on the contributions of others in many disciplines
- Fluency with data, analytics and visualization technologies (e.g. SQL, Looker/Tableau, Python)
- Familiarity or experience building and understanding ML or data science models
- A risk-focused innovative and investigative mindset
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.