Auth0 (501+ Employees, 99% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Auth0 operates a cloud-based identity platform for developers.
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 continues to grow, and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Security and identity management are now core concerns of every business. As a result, we are expanding our pre-sales engineering team and looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Engineer to join our Enterprise space. You will help engage the prospect with the greatest need and then fill that need through education and guidance to the best solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers to understand their requirements
- You’ll deliver interactive presentations and product demos to all levels of an organization
- You will whiteboard Auth0 solutions with customer architectures and execute well defined; outcome-focused PoCs for prospects
- You’ll engage with multiple business units, including software engineering, operations, product management, and business stakeholders
- You will maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- You’ll be occasionally engaged in local and regional events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter and attendee
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience with one backend stack (eg. .NET, Java) or experience with a popular frontend stack (e.g., React, Angular)
- You have a love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect
- You’ve worked in a comparable customer-facing role such as consulting, support, teaching, or pre-sales
- You can quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic
- You’re a natural at building relationships, listening, and managing time well
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
We’d be incredibly excited if:
- You have experience with at least one standard network security protocol (e.g., OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP)
- You understand core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- You have solid experience with HTTP, HTML apps, and REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (like curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service
- You enjoy staying curious about the industry you’re a part of and improving the skills that make you successful
- You have an understanding of SaaS environments
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.