WorkDAO (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WorkDAO is the Web3-native employment, payroll, benefits and tax provider.
We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO Services include:
- Crypto-native Employer of Record services,
- Token tax and payroll processing,
- HR business partnership services,
- Indemnification of employment liability, and
- Intellectual property (IP) custodianship for DAOs.
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment for the next million contributors in Web3.
To learn more check our website:
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive. In this role, you will be initially reporting to the founder and CEO.
The current sales process at WorkDAO is founder-driven with incredible PMF. We are looking for a hungry, driven sales executive to take the current founder-led playbook and close blue-chip Web3 organizations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in driving sales in early-stage B2B products, demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication, and be a relentless optimist.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals
- Expands business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and researching and analyzing sales options
- 100% ownership throughout the entire sales funnel. Ensuring that all sales administration is done in a timely manner.
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Such as maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at an early stage B2B SaaS company
- Track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable sales strategies that address the needs of the business
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Proficiency in all Google Suite applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven high level of maturity, executive presence, and judgement in complex high-profile, client-facing situations
- Experience in driving and managing multiple projects under timelines and shifting priorities
- Relentless execution ethic and lots of energy
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
- Interest and general understanding of Web3
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently
- Ability to travel if needed; including some weekend travel
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary ($100k – $125k base; $275k total compensation when sales targets are met; once targets are met, unlimited sales cap with $50k per new client closed)
- Apple laptop