Autodesk (501+ Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Requisition ID #
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We are hiring a Senior Manager for Enterprise Accounts in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) space at Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS). Reporting to the North American Director of Named Accounts, this person will lead a team of 5 enterprise account executives supporting the biggest and most influential accounts in the AEC industry. The Senior Manager will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and retaining top AE talent, while supporting, pressure testing, and forecasting top enterprise deals to exceed Autodesk’s growth targets for this segment of the business.
- Hire, train and lead a team of of 5+ Account Executives (quota-carrying, outside sales reps)
- Work with your team to quarterback bigger enterprise deals and lead them across the finish line
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position our range of solutions
- Guide your team in identifying white space in current accounts that have one ACS product in order to position and sell the rest of our product portfolio
- Help your team manage and qualify leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast
- Ensure CRM tools and Autodesk ACS methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
- Provide guidance and help coordinate your team’s efforts with Business Development Reps, Technical Solutions Executives, Customer Success, and Product Specialists, who will have a dotted-line reporting relationship to you
- At least 1-3 years of SaaS management experience
- Results-driven with consistent track record of exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Both transactional and enterprise sales experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Intimate familiarity with the construction industry and software landscape
- You have unparalleled communication skills
- Quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- Care about, and contribute to, a highly collaborative work environment
- Collaborate effectively across teams to influence deal strategies
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.