Think-it (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in DevOps and Cloud, Data Science and Data Engineering, and Web and Mobile Development. Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 10+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
Sales and partner success at Think-it is not very conventional: We are not your typical service provider, and we are transforming the way innovative organizations hire for problem-solving expertise in today’s most exciting new technologies around the world.
We are looking for a charismatic, thoughtful, and autonomous business development professional to help us identify new partnership opportunities in some of our key verticals – including DevOps and Data Engineering.
Our business is low-volume and high-value — so you should be patient and enjoy building trusting relationships with our target accounts. You’ll work with our engineers to help innovative companies identify impactful solutions to real-world problems — and then take ownership of these engagements as a commercial lead once we’re off to the races.
This will be a dynamic role that will expose you to all aspects of Think-it’s business across our Growth, Engineering, and Partner Success teams. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who aspires to an impact-driven career in technical sales and key account management.
- Identify and engage partner decision-makers with a high-touch approach with sales enablement and support from our Marketing team
- Build and nurture a pipeline of relevant relationships with founders and technical decision-makers through proactive online and offline engagement and outbound business development
- Collaborate closely with our founders and growth team to support and take full ownership of major accounts and opportunities
- Build new lead amplification partnerships with relevant stakeholders like VCs, innovation hubs, and niche communities
- Detail-oriented management of our CRM and rigorous reporting on sales metrics and funnel health
- Take ownership of some partner accounts as a commercial lead, including facilitating engagement kickoffs, ongoing partner communication around commercial topics, and gathering and implementing feedback.
- Ensure success of software engineering teams through coaching and guidance around agile project management and personal growth.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of active client-facing experience in a consulting, business development, or account management role within a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – this is a must-have!
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of facilitating complex conversations with both internal and external stakeholders – including technical profiles and senior executive profiles
- Proactive profile who is able to deal with ambiguity, prioritize own work and resources, and juggle multiple tasks
- Familiarity with tools and systems such as G-Suite, Slack, Notion, and others to collaborate cross-functionally (or the ability to learn new tools quickly!)
- Someone who holds a valid EU work permit or EU citizenship.
- Someone who has the flexibility to spend up to 50% of the time for work related missions.
Who you are:
- You identify with our mission. You have a strong drive to make the world more equitable through purpose-driven technology.
- You genuinely enjoy making connections with new people, uncovering their needs, and providing solutions.
- You are ready to take ownership of your work in a distributed team environment. You have experience successfully managing multiple priorities at the same time with minimal oversight.
- You might not be an engineer, but you seek understanding of technology trends and can navigate conversations around programming languages and frameworks (or are ready to learn!).
- You have a high EQ. You value and practice self-awareness and interpersonal skills, and display cross-cultural empathy in international teams.
- You are people-centric. You care for your peers and have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving diverse stakeholders, and enjoy helping others grow.
It would be great if you also have:
- Business fluency in additional languages such as French or German
- Experience working with international and/or distributed teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience working in a technical project context with agile methodologies and SCRUM
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation package & performance-based bonus
- Fantastic growth opportunity to become an effective leader and role model
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture (we don’t have working hours and you can work from anywhere)
- A MacBook or other high-specced laptop
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability, or perceived disability.
Want to learn more?
Check out our Culture Handbook here: https://bit.ly/3Cy2OvR