The Block (51-200 Employees, 225% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at The Block is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you’ll have in your career.
The Block is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the digital asset space. Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 7 times zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7.
Through The Block’s website + newsletter, the Genesis research brand, our podcast “The Scoop,” hosted + 3rd party events and community participation, we interact daily with tens of thousands of crypto natives, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, government leaders and more.
The Block delivers deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments and markets. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
Founded in 2018, with employees across the world, The Block is the leading research, analysis, and news brand in the digital asset space. The Block’s team is spread across 5 continents and 15+ time zones, covering the global cryptocurrency space 24/7. At The Block, we see digital assets as a ubiquitous part of the future. As this space continues to evolve, we view our role as the trusted moderator and authoritative voice for those who invest in, work with, make decisions about, or seek to understand digital assets. The Role:We’re looking for a highly effective, proven Salesforce Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. The Block leverages multiple tools and technologies to run our business and the Salesforce Analyst will make an immediate impact by successfully integrating these tools into a brand new Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Analyst will partner with Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Legal, and Finance to create and deliver scalable solutions for our high growth plans and automate core business processes across all areas in Salesforce. We are looking to solidify our Salesforce foundation for scale!
- Drive continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform
- Monitor new releases & identify opportunities to enhance existing workflowsMonitor critical updates and roll out recommendations in a timely manner
- Create, document, and manage objects, fields, formulas page layouts, record types, workflows and processes
- Create, document & manage objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, record types, workflows and processes
- Implement workflow & validation rulesMaintain user roles, security settings, & profilesHelp evaluate, implement, and maintain 3rd party Salesforce applications
- Partner with Revenue Operations team members to maintain existing installed apps (for example: ZoomInfo, Chorus, Slack)
- Provide day to day end user support and problem resolution
- Collaborate with business units (Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Legal, and Finance) to streamline and optimize business processes
- Champion Salesforce and assist in identifying ways to empower company users (i.e. training on reporting, creating “how-to” guides, etc)
- Monitor Salesforce Data Quality & provide recommendations to improve
- Assist with report/dashboard creation
- Roll out and manage a Salesforce support ticketing system
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with SFDC tools like Data Import Wizard, Data Loader3+ years of experience working with sales and marketing tooling
- Experience with a project management tool like Asana or JIRA
- Knowledge of the quote to cash process, CPQ admin experience a plus
- Proven track record of maintaining project timelines and bringing projects to a successful close
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders
- Curious, hands on, and love to learn new things
- SaaS industry and sales/marketing metrics experience a plus
- Database Design and Development a plus
Who We Are: The culture of The Block lies in our key behaviors. It’s who we are and it’s how we show up everyday.We are confidently humble. We jump in and roll up our sleeves. We know there’s always more to learn and we operate without egos.We are actionably curious. We strive to be an expert in our field and always seek opportunities to expand our knowledge and skill set. We put our learnings into practice every day. We practice tenacious ownership. Every day when we show up we are contributors, teammates, and owners. We rotate through those three hats with agility and without sacrificing accountability or consistency.We practice respectful partnership. We treat others as we’d expect to be treated – with respect, concern, understanding, and patience.Why You Should Work Here:We take care of our employees and we have the benefits and perks to support it. Our full-time, US based employees are eligible for Unlimited PTO, remote first environment, high health plan employer contributions, monthly wellness stipend, generous parental leave policy, 401k match, fitness partnerships, fertility benefits, One Medical membership and citibike membership. We’re a remote first company which allows us to hire the best person for the job regardless of location. Impactful work. Regardless of your role at The Block you’re making a meaningful contribution to our mission in accelerating the evolution of financial systems through independent reporting and technical research of all projects influencing the future of financial services.What Else Should You Know?The Block is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.During our application process we collect completely anonymous diversity information. Providing this information is voluntary but we want you to know what we do with it. We use the data to ensure that our recruiting practices are bringing diverse talent to the organization and we are reacting where we are coming up short. We strive to use the data to ensure we have the tools and resources for all employees both during the interview process and should those employees choose to join us at The Block.