Dashlane (201-500 Employees, 51% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples’ different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane’s mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
You will join the security team and protect our systems from intruders and ensure our secured development lifecycle is state of the art. You will work collaboratively with all departments and challenge them to make sure our million of users enjoy a safe digital life.
In this role you can work remotely anywhere in Europe with English as your working language.
At Dashlane you will:
- Help the security team to improve and implement our security program across our growing company
- Improve vulnerability scanning tools and reporting (security dashboard)
- Propose new security features that could help to keep Dashlane and our users secure
- Promote security internally and externally (training, blogs, conferences)
- Handle the product security bug backlog
- Improve/challenge/take part in the security incident process
- Experiment and discover new ideas (you’ll have time to do research and development, talks, etc.)
- Continuously challenge the team
We’re looking for:
- Adversarial thinking
- Vulnerability research knowledge
- Previous application audit and penetration testing experience
- Scripting and development skills
- Cryptography interests
- IAM knowledge
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.