Make recognition fun. Love your work.
We’re rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly’s culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented SMB Sales Representative. We are looking for a Salesperson with great instincts that has the ability to succeed in an SMB inbound sales environment. We need someone who is creative, highly skilled in sales, and has a track record of delivering sales strategies amongst a variety of SMB clientele. You’ll be challenged to manage all aspects of the sales life cycle, while continuing to uphold Bonusly’s great reputation in this space.
Your team will sell products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Sell Bonusly’s amazing products to SMB customers
- Prospect and generate leads to create outbound processing of sales functions
- Manage and convert a high volume of inbound sales leads
- Use a variety of modern sales technologies (Social selling, automation tools) technologies to proactively sell to SMB Clientele
- Work in a rapidly paced sales cycle
- Own the entire sales process from end to end: Generate new leads, convert leads, conduct discovery calls, conduct demos, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Foster practices that encourage improvement and bias towards action through retrospection, learning and outcomes.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled sales team that loves to sell reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
You should apply if you…..
- Have 2 + years of professional sales experience
- Have experience selling Software
- Are ambitious and motivated with a #Go-Get-Results attitude that will drive you to convert inbound leads
- Have experience or familiarity with a CRM
- Have experience with social selling, prospecting, or utilizing a sales automation tool
- Have a BS degree or higher in any field, or equivalent experience
Bonus Points for…..
- Have experience selling Human Resources (or related) Technologies
- Have experience selling to SMB Clientele
- Have experience with outbound sales
- Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 base
- Target Commission + Equity: $60,000
Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.