Dell Technologies (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Senior Software Automation Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Automation Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Glil-Yam (Herzliya) or Beer Sheva to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Automation Engineer at Data Mobility team under Data Protection group, you will be part of a very strong global engineering team responsible for developing the core data protection functionalities. You will develop test plans, test cases and automated tests in addition to development of advanced (containers based) continuous integration and continuous deployment process.
• Take part in developing a revolutionary and innovative brand-new product that we just released Transparent Snapshot Data Mover (data path developed exclusively by our team):
• Be responsible for all aspects and levels of product quality including CI/CD, E2E testing, Scale and performance.
• Be responsible for DevOps aspects, testing infrastructure development and testing environment maintenance.
• Gain experience with top-of-the-line software quality assurance technologies and tools.
• Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery and support and be an active member of an agile team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• At least 3 years of e xperience with software quality automation.
• Critical and overall view of technical products and good system understanding, especially customers point of view.
• Software development abilities and general knowledge of at least one mainstream language.
• Proficiency in the design, implementation and maintenance of a test environment.
• Ability to independently deep dive into complex systems, debugging abelites and self-learning capability.
• Experience with Virtualization, Network and/or Storage.
• Experience with Python, Java, Jenkins, Docker, Git and/or CICD process.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.