CIYIS LLC (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CIYIS is looking for a Senior Software Developer Applications Engineer to join our dynamic team. The Senior Software Developer Applications Engineer who will design and code functional programs and applications, producing fully functional software applications according to requirements. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. You should possess excellent knowledge of at least one programming language and be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. We also expect you to have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
Senior Software Developer Applications Engineer responsibilities are:
- Efficiently translate client requirements into application features
- Plan and perform data conversion/system migrations.
- Establish data conversion and data validation routines.
- Prepare creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Work together with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Create high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Organize unit and integration testing before launch.
- Organize functional and nonfunctional testing and perform troubleshooting and debugging.
- Test user interfaces that transparently integrate with systems/applications.
- Review existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Prepare technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
Senior Software Developer Applications Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on an Application Developer position
- Solid experience in designing and building applications
- Profound experience with at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- Close familiarity with programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Certifications in MCSD, MCAD, and/or the equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET, Web Services, XML, and/or other web authoring tools.
- Good knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Strong communication, teamwork and time-management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail.
- BSc or BA degree in computer science or other relevant area; MSc or MA degree will be a bonus.
- Ability to pass an extensive background check and authorized to work for any employer.
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.