Square (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mobile Test Engineering team develops tools and frameworks to ensure that mobile tests are fast, reliable, and easy to create. We strive to automate testing as much as possible so that the need for manual QA testing is minimal and ensure that the quality of existing tests are higher.
We’re looking for folks who are excited to solve problems and find solutions that empower hundreds of mobile developers to ship high quality code faster. You will be part of a small team who partners closely with the other mobile platform teams who support the entire mobile development lifecycle as well as all the product engineering teams. This is a high force multiplier, cross-functional team aiming to enhance the development experience for all mobile developers within Square.
- Develop and maintain frameworks for high level testing capabilities.
- Develop tooling and metrics to understand what is being tested and how it is tested.
- Maintain and optimize the infrastructure to run tests both locally and on CI.
- Create and evangelize processes to help enforce test quality.
- Own the success of your team’s projects, and deliver quantifiable results on schedule.
- Work with world-class, experienced, and dedicated engineers.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience working in the Android ecosystem.
- Be proficient in Java or Kotlin for development (we use both).
- Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels – from networking up to user interfaces and whatever’s in between.
- Respond to customer feedback to improve our frameworks and tools.
- Have an eagerness to share your ideas, and openness to those of others. Quickly and easily articulate issues and what needs to be done to resolve them
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.