Uniswap Labs (51-200 Employees, 867% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Lead discussions with product and design to rapidly iterate, experiment and launch products
- Design and build systems with an eye for performance & scalability
- Own products end to end and work across the stack as needed, including backend, infrastructure, UI, testing, etc.
- Mentor team members on engineering best practices and career development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience across Java/Scala, Typescript, or similar
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with building, deploying, and operating services on AWS. Experience in identity management/authentication in AWS.
- Experience working with Information Security in building secure services.
- Deep understanding of the architecture of modern applications
- Experience leading and aligning cross-functional stakeholders such as designers, engineers, and product managers to launch products
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Nice to have:
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.