LiveRamp (501+ Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
The Data Marketplace team owns and operates LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace. We develop UIs that our customers use directly to acquire or monetize marketplace data, as well as APIs that enable integrations between LiveRamp’s marketplace and other data platforms in the ecosystem.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Define new standards and best practices for application and API development.
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles.
- Architect solutions for embedding our marketplace capabilities within external platforms.
Your team will:
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- Build the world’s most valuable data marketplace with an emphasis on top-notch UX and powerful embeddability
- 8+ years experience in application development
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience as a team’s technical leader
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located.
- Location: work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.