Our culture is one of inclusion and belonging where everyone feels respected, treated justly, supported and nourished. We all share responsibility for creating and sustaining a work environment where differences are celebrated and we are empowered to strive for excellence. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively seek to recruit, develop, and retain a diverse and talented workforce.
Cayuse (51-200 Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cayuse is a SaaS company that empowers globally connected research.
The exciting world of scientific research is fueled by people with a passion for solving complex problems. At Cayuse, we are committed to our customers’ success by empowering organizations to conduct globally connected research that advances their impact on science, discovery and society. We build on that commitment with proven, integrated and easy-to-use technology that delivers exceptional value, and world class service and support that accelerates outcomes.
But we are more than just an empowering platform powered by advanced technologies. We are a collaboration of exceptional, highly skilled people with multi-disciplinary expertise, and are building our team to support our ambitious growth plans. Cayuse’s foundational strength comes from our customer and employee focused values and commitment to industry-leading solutions. It’s an exciting time to become a key member of our growing team.
We’re looking for inspired, talented professionals to help us with our ambitious growth plans. Cayuse has a strong backbone of customer and employee focused values that lead to a great working environment. With a strong financial foundation and several new products under development, it’s an exciting time to become a key member of our growing team.
- Design, code, test, and maintain software solutions of moderate to high complexity
- Designing/developing web, software, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, quality engineering, and across various product lines to deliver
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Participate in agile planning and execution operating mechanisms
- 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale web apps and services.
- Strong experience with Java, Spring, and Hibernate server application, and its design patterns
- Strong experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM
- Experience with relational database technology
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Webflux
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence) or similar
- Experience developing applications in AWS is a plus
- Solid communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Competitive Medical Benefits (PPO + HSA available)
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability fully covered by Cayuse
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work or Commuter Stipend
- Equal Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Employer Matching
- $30 Wellness Reimbursement
- Remote Work Environment, Supporting the Ultimate Employee Experience
- Fun, innovative Portland Office with Industrious Spirit Offering Kombucha and Cold Brew
This job is not open for any third party agencies.
Cayuse does not sponsor applications for work visas.