Pulumi (11-50 Employees, 145% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pulumi is a Seattle-based cloud engineering company that offers a way to build, connect, and run modern cloud applications.
The Platform team works at the forefront of the intersection between cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes) and developer platforms (programming languages, APIs, and application lifecycle), helping to define the future of what it means to program the cloud.
In this team you will be working on building out and maintaining Pulumi’s Kubernetes native provider, bringing the full power of cloud native technologies to the Pulumi Cloud Engineering Platform.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this role will be fully remote.
In this role you will be:
- Working with every feature of Kubernetes to implement and maintain within our native provider
- Expanding and enriching Helm support
- Innovating ways to improve the Kubernetes management experience via the Pulumi programming model.
- Architecting and implementing improvements to the Pulumi Core and SDKs
- Coordinating with a distributed team, and the open source community to determine roadmaps, scope features, and improve documentation.
- Interacting maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You may be a good fit if a majority of this resonates:
- Proficiency in Typescript and Go (bonus: experience with Python or C#)
- Experience with microservices development utilizing kubernetes and helm charts
- Have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Bonus: experience with other cloud providers
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.