Redpoint Global Inc. (51-200 Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our customers are ambitious. They are pragmatic. Above all, they want to be successful, and we are there to support them. To achieve this, we lead by our values; something every person who works at Redpoint shares.
- Market-Leading Innovation: Develop market-leading technologies that enable customers to do new things in new ways.
- Flawless Execution: Do the right things, do things right, and make them stick.
- Delighting Customers: Partner with customers to deliver superior results.
- Unwavering Integrity: Think straight, talk straight.
- Performance Through People: Work with highly motivated people committed to excellence, teamwork, and success.
- Respect for the Individual: Treat others as we would like to be treated.
Redpoint is looking for individuals to serve as Senior Solutions Architects in our Solutions Engineering group.
The Senior Solution Architect will provide solution/technical vision and strategy in pursuit of enterprise omnichannel customer experience opportunities. The rgOne platform is a consultative sale that requires deep technical expertise, confident customer facing skills, authoritative knowledge of the MarTech/CDP/omnichannel/customer experience space and an instinct for delighting customers. The immediate responsibilities will include:
- Quickly analyze, diagnose, and articulate the needs of the incoming client opportunities or RFP
- Collaborate with the team to develop a solution strategy for the opportunity and drive the consultative dialogue throughout the sales cycle.
- Become the subject matter expert on the sales team for the rgOne platform
- Coordinate resources and SME’s to support sales activities
- Contribute to response knowledge base and respond/review RFP’s and proposals
- Present the Redpoint point-of-view to analysts, audiences, and customers both live and via digital media.
- Recruit insights that will help guide the software and sales roadmaps
- Partner with Sales Executives to develop and deliver a sales strategy for each account
- Be a trusted advisor – Establish strong relationships, based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value, value of solutions, value of implementation to deliver business outcomes.
- Understand the customer – Actively understands each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape and help determine what solutions are best for the client.
- Anticipate and proactively address potential issues and risks for clients and the Company.
- Regularly communicate clearly, openly and honestly with Company management.
- Provide team leadership through empowerment and coaching.
- 10+ years’ experience in a MarTech/CDP/omnichannel/customer experience related field
- 5+ years’ experience in management and/or technology consulting
- Experience developing and leading technical strategy projects
- A record of successful projects client engagements with Global 500 companies
- Record of supporting successful sales endeavors that involve selling in a complex solution sales process into C-level decision-makers in the Marketing, IT and Procurement organizations
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment acting as the leader and liaison with all organizations within Redpoint Global.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet your client’s objectives
About Redpoint Global
With Redpoint’s software platform, rgOne, innovative companies are perfecting their data, transforming their customer experiences across the enterprise, and driving higher revenue. Redpoint’s solutions provide a remarkably unified, single point of control where all customer data is connected and every touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments, relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROI—this is how leading marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit redpointglobal.com.
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible leave policy – take the time you need, when you need it
10 Company paid holidays
Work remotely or in our Wellesley, MA office