Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As a Bloomreach Solutions Consultant, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales team, helping drive value for our customers by bringing use cases to life through technical deliverables and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client.
Location: the position can be based remotely anywhere in the UK
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners, focused on the Bloomreach Content Management module within the Bloomreach Experience Platform (brX)
- Executing the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts, and progress reporting)
- Driving the technical solution in Proof of Concept situations, acting as coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner when needed
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other Bloomreach Experience Manager specialists)
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a BA/BS degree
- Has 5+ years of technology pre-sales experience
- Has experience in Content Management Systems and ideally additional experience in Commerce, Enterprise Search, Digital Marketing or related products
- Is fluent in English
- Experience with front-end technologies is a must; experience/understanding of full-stack application design/architecture is preferable; and experience with Maven and Java would be helpful but not required.
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences – this role will involve working with both business users as well as technical users
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery
What we offer
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers” etc.