Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is seeking a Senior Manager of Strategy and Business Operations to help drive our global partnerships strategy. You will work directly with the Head of Partnerships to forge Atlassian’s path as a connected company in the B2B software space. Are you a self starter, driven, adaptable, highly organized, analytical, and have a good eye for detail? Then we’d love you on our team.
At Atlassian, Strategy & Business Operations is a high impact and visible team that works closely with product & business leaders across the company. This role is a key leadership position within the next phase of Atlassian’s journey; putting the growth of our ecosystem at the forefront of our business strategy. Using your business insight, analytical skills and creativity, you will drive strategy for our technology partnerships, including platform partnerships (other high profile SaaS players), marketplace partnerships (companies building apps for marketplace.atlassian.com ), and developer experience.
You will be instrumental in framing long term strategy and goals, helping the team craft key initiatives to drive sustainable long-term competitive advantages through our ecosystem. You’ll own projects from inception through execution, supporting the business in making good decisions, whilst also quarterbacking aspects of our business operations cadence to increase visibility and accountability around business metrics.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Support leaders across our Atlassian ‘economy’ teams to make good decisions by bringing a structured approach to solving complex problems
- Drive the long-term partnerships strategy and define appropriate goals and OKRs to track progress
- Drive the business cadence, owning updates to lift visibility of business performance
- Identify and size opportunities with high-level financial models, and develop meaningful recommendations that inform roadmaps
- Seek out opportunities by having your finger on the pulse of the business, inspiring change and transforming findings into measurable recommendations, working closely with cross-functional partners across analytics, finance, product, marketing, and sales
On your first day, we’ll expect you to:
- Break down complex problems and take a hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and bring a structured approach to decision-making
- Enjoy working with numbers and both understand the details and see / communicate the bigger picture
- Be a self-starter and drive work from idea to analysis, recommendation and, at times, to implementation
- Contribute to executive level decision making, including articulately presenting and debating recommendations
- Have strong proficiency in financial modeling and business writing
It’s Also Great If You Have:
- Experience in technology partnerships strategy for a SaaS organization.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .