Vay (formerly Ree Technology) / reetechnology (51-200 Employees, 108% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
By taking a completely new approach to autonomous driving, Vay aims to launch the first driverless fleet on European public streets.
Our international, diverse, and fun team combines the best of two worlds – software and product experience from Silicon Valley and automotive hardware & safety engineering from Europe. We have our eyes set on becoming a leading autonomous driving company and bringing Europe back to the forefront of the race to develop driverless vehicles which will solve many of today’s transportation challenges, including air pollution, traffic jams, and traffic-related deaths, high costs of transportation and long commutes.
This is very ambitious. And we can’t do it alone. So we’d love to meet you!
Due to continued growth and investment, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support the scaling of our talent function and help provide a world-class candidate experience.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with a dedicated and innovative Talent Acquisition team focused on recruiting the worlds most exciting talent for Vay while providing a best-in-class experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. You will own the entire recruiting life-cycle process for your searches and will serve as a consultative partner to hiring managers on all recruiting activities. You will help evaluate candidates for alignment with our company’s core values and mission.
- Attract the best technical talent for open positions while building and maintaining relationships with the talent for future opportunities.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers. Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Source using various tools. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent.
- Collaborate and drive projects with the Talent team. Working together to create a clear overview of the entire organisations needs and working together on strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate internally. We have an amazing People Team where we can make an impact on broad topics together. You’ll collaborate on compensation, D&I, benefits, HR, and mobility to deliver results.
- Extensive experience of the full recruitment lifecycle with technical roles, preferably with growing technology companies
- Experience working for an innovative tech company, ideally a start-up but all experience will be considered
- Use data to drive effective hiring decisions
- Ability and desire to provide exquisite candidate experience to every candidate
- Strategies/ideas to strengthen our DEI focused hiring goals
- We need a team player, we work very closely together on projects to iterate our workflows and processes in the talent team!
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Recruitee as an ATS
- Experience working in a start-up tech company
- Mentoring experience
- Ideally Germany or Berlin based but we are open to remote applications
We don’t expect anyone to check all these nice to have’s.
- You’ll be joining a highly committed, experienced, fun, and international team from over 30 countries. The team has previously worked at companies such as Tesla, Google, Waymo, Zoox, Byton, Argo, Amazon, Uber as well as Audi, BMW, and Daimler and has founded various companies before
- You would be a part of fixing transportation in metropolitan areas all over the world – from Europe
- We have a generous, highly employee-friendly stock option plan and pay above industry standards
- We organise thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
- We support highly flexible working policies where possible as well as support for your relocation – it doesn’t matter where you currently live
- We contribute to a FitX or UrbanSports Club membership, plus free and all-day use of our Gravity Gym in the Berlin office
- We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you <50% of the regular price
- We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and coffee at our waterfront office in Berlin
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
Vay is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Come join the future! 🙂
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner