Coinhako (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for an experienced senior technical talent acquisition specialist to join our team. By joining CoinHako, you will join a team of 4 and will be involved in building relationships with hiring managers and managing the candidate pipeline in our ATS.
What You Will Do
- Build a robust talent pipeline for roles in Product and Engineering
- Manage and drive the full cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Actively source relevant candidates by leveraging search platforms, networking, forums and other creative initiatives.
- Coordinate candidate screenings, interviews and manage related communications quicker than the average recruiter with respectful and personalized messaging.
- Follow-up and follow-through in all your interactions internally and with candidates.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the applicant tracking system.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to our recruiting and onboarding efforts.
- Track feedback and provide analysis for our recruiting effort.
- Maintain external job postings and communication.
Who You Are
- Previous Recruiting experience at a start-up or agency, ideally 3-4 years minimum.
- You are extremely personable and have the ability to sell a technical company to candidates.
- You have a proven track record of engaging passive candidates from top companies.
- You have experience working with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- You are a critical thinker, a problem-solver, able to drive improvements, and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- You are self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ownership.
- You have strong computer skills with the ability to utilize social networking sites to engage candidates.
- You have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- You have an interest in cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Remote experience is a bonus.
- Understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred