N/A 1-Year Employee Growth Rate | N/A 2-Year Employee Growth Rate | LinkedIn | $0 Venture Funding
What Is Employee Growth Rate & Why Is It Important?
Established CPA Firm is looking for a Remote Senior Tax Manager who is a self-starter and is intrinsically motivated to lead tax engagements. This is a highly technical role.
- Maintain and foster strong client relationships regarding tax consulting and compliance engagements as well as assisting in business development effort
- Review of research findings and confirmation that conclusions are consistent with firm’s policies and professional standards
- Effective management of engagement profitability, client billings, and staff resources
- On-going development of knowledge in all tax areas and legislation
- Provide leadership, counseling, and career direction for the progression and retention of staff
- Creating and assisting with the development of firm policies and procedures
- Other operational duties as assigned by partner group
- Minimum of 7 years in public accounting or equivalent experience in industry
- Experience with high level, technical, final reviews of federal and state tax returns for business entities, trust, and individuals
- Strategic tax planning skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA preferred, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex tax concepts to client
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Confidence in time management and ability to prioritize while working on multiple complex engagements
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward your resume and state what you would require on an annual salary basis.