Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
What if you were empowered to solve the most complex business problems that Fortune 500 companies face today? What if you had the best social and mobile cloud technology stack to achieve that goal? What if you could work for a company that believes that top line growth is as important as giving back to the community? What if you could work alongside the best and brightest in the industry to craft innovative solutions and transformational strategies? All this in a driven, collaborative and rewarding environment… Sounds like fiction, you say?
The Salesforce Technical Architect part of the pre-sales organisation. The focus of the Technical Architect is covering complex technical topics within the sales cycle, helping IT organisations to understand how Salesforce fits and integrates into their existing architecture landscape. Topics include technical capability maps, data architecture, integration architecture and security topics.
In addition, the Technical Architect also plays a key role in delivering proof of concepts (PoCs) and hackathons. Implementing and demonstrating the capabilities of the Salesforce Customer 360 platform holistically is a vital skill, transforming architectural visions into tangible solutions.
- Support the sales cycle, covering the technical architecture
- Explain the benefits of the Salesforce Customer 360 platform to IT and technical stakeholders
- Understand and assess the technical customer requirements and potential solutions
- Answer questions that relate to the technical capabilities of the Salesforce Customer 360 platform
- Establish a close relationship to customer technical stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor
- Respond to RFPs
- Participate in Proof of Concepts and Hackathons
- Participate in Salesforce Innovation Center customer visits
- Coach and mentor fellow pre-sales colleagues, including pre-sales architects and solution engineers
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Multi-year experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common EA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, CEP, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Experience in pre-sales, e.g. solution engineering
- Previous practitioner and/or implementation experience of Salesforce solutions or relevant solutions
- Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy and compliance requirements
- Experience of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.