At Akorbi, our mission is to build compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions. The Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Senior Recruiter to work in our office or remote within the US. The focus will be on hiring technical talent for the Software and Hardware teams at Akorbi. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment and have a sharp business acumen, be forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. Have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, highly organized, effective communicators, prioritization and time management skills, ability to push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; all while being highly customer centered and collaborative.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (preferred)
• Must possess skills and experience in using online sourcing techniques. Proven success in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
• Experience with applicant tracking system(s) – JobDiva a plus.
• Prior experience in technical recruiting across various disciplines.
• Strong clients focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
Akorbi is a U.S. based, woman-owned company providing enterprise solutions that empower companies to achieve success in the global economy. Akorbi helps companies connect with employees, vendors and customers in over 170 languages 24×7. Akorbi offers customizable enterprise solutions including localization, interpretation in any modality, workforce solutions, and multilingual contact centers.
• Partner with hiring teams to execute and build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
• Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
• Demonstrate success in the ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
• Suggest innovative ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Provide excellent customer service to our hiring managers/teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates
Tagged as: 201-500 Employees