Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team! In this role, you will help our Product Development team achieve hire targets and headcount total for the year. Our ideal candidate will have experience independently sourcing candidates and running the full cycle process from resume review to offer. You will have the support of a recruiting coordinator in this role. You will report into our Director of Recruiting.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for Product Development roles from sourcing/resume review to offer. We expect that you'll hire around 8-10 candidates per quarter
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience for every candidate
- Collaborate with hiring managers to focus on quality of hires, diversity of hires, and process efficiency
- Build trusted relationships with product development hiring teams and executives
- Report technical recruiting metrics to help improve the effectiveness of our technical recruiting team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 8+ years of full cycle technical recruiting from sourcing to offer
- Experience souring qualified candidates with LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired, Gem or a similar job board
- Experience with Greenhouse (or a similar ATS)
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers throughout the hiring process.
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, OR, UT, or WA.
In addition to base salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401(k) and flexible time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to [email protected].