SEO Content Manager
Nas Academy is an Edtech Platform that enables Content Creators to monetize their skills through Education. With a click of a button, a creator can become an Academy – with their own curriculum, marketing, sales, and community tools.
Nas Academy was founded by Nuseir Yassin of Nas Daily, one of Facebook’s biggest content creators, with more than 11 Billion views and 35 million followers on the internet.
Nas Academy aims to capitalize on being at the intersection of the continued explosive growth of both the Creator Economy and the Online Education industry. Within 7 months, Nas Academy has generated $1.5m of revenue, reaching over 3,000 students across 51 countries, with alumni who have gone on to generate significant followership. The company is headquartered out of Singapore, with an office in Dubai.
We are looking for an SEO Content Manager to work out of our Singapore or Dubai office.
This is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to work with experienced engineers/product managers/designers from top companies in the world including Grab, Alibaba, Tokopedia, Ernst & Young + Visa to build technology from the ground up and scale rapidly. Visit nas.academy for more details about Nas Academy.
This is challenging and beyond a full-time job. We are at an early stage. Many of us took a risk to leave jobs from big companies to join this mission of building an amazing product that changes people’s lives. (Trust us, Nas Academy has changed many people’s lives and we won’t stop)
To build a global distributed team of writers and copywriters to:
- Create organic text, and image content to improve SEO ranking for Nas Academy
- Commission articles, blogs and opinion pieces from leading Creators around education
- Author short form and long form Linkedin articles and posts
- Support with writing press releases and copy for launch materials for new online education initiatives
- Support with copywriting for social media marketing assets and organic posts
Who You Are:
- You are a self starter and team builder with past experience in SEO content production
- You are a problem solver who is open to tackling new challenges and adapting to a constantly changing environment
- You work quickly, with high attention to detail, and have the ability to maintain high standards within a team
- You are data driven and comfortable to use data sets to improve performance and reach of content
- At least 4 years of experience in SEO content writing, preferably in the consumer tech space