Ankr Network (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
What you will do:
- Create and maintain server automation for globally distributed bare metal servers (Ansible, Helm, Etcetera).
- Investigate anomalies in a load balanced Linux environment.
- Manage and reduce risks to latency and availability.
- Participate in a follow the sun support model.
- 5+ years in an Infrastructure, SRE, DevOps, or software development role.
- Functional knowledge of orchestration tools and container orchestration (e.g Kubernetes, Ansible, Rancher, Docker)
- Experience with Linux systems administration.
- Experience with setting firewall policy (client side or external)
- Proficient with scripting tasks (e.g Bash, Python, Ansible, Go)
- Proficient in IPv4 networking
- Awareness of IPv6 networking
- Awareness of the Web3 tech stack
- Great listener and communicator
- Bilingual or high fluency in English
- Leadership and teamwork skills
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.