Curvance (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are creating a new tool for DeFi users, currently in early stage development. Happy to share more information under NDA (yes the idea is that cool, we have to protect it).
Our mission is to create solutions to existing problems in the DeFi sector of crypto, adding real value rather than copy/pasting the same thing with a new token every week. *cough emojiswap cough*
We have a contract dev team helping us create an MVP to take in front of VCs but we would like to find someone to join our core team as a founding member, are you that person?
You would be in charge of the development direction of our smart contracts, and testing the code our contracted partners create to ensure a safe product for our end users.
I personally am not a super technical individual, more of a business person, and I understand the value of which a skilled developer brings to the table. In fact, they likely built the damn table.
Here is a ‘formal list’ of requirements if you need that:
- Knowledge of Web3 and Ethereum development tools (Truffle or Hardhat)
- Familiar with developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity
- Familiarity with and experience working with OpenZeppelin
- Familiarity with decentralized finance, upgradeable smart contracts, proxy patterns, and experience working with ZeppelinOS
- High-level understanding of how Blockchains work, especially Ethereum
- Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a relatively new space
Anyways, I hope some really cool devs apply. Looking forward to meeting you and building the decentralized future of finance together 🙂