WeTransfer (201-500 Employees, 68% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
From working with creatives to supporting non-profit organizations and driving education programmes, WeTransfer is in a unique position to drive social impact at a global scale. As our Social Impact Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive significant impact on global communities and enable creative communities to thrive.
We are looking for a passionate creative thinker with proven expertise in the area of Social Impact. Someone who is a dynamic collaborator, able to operate across different disciplines, comfortable working with data, and building meaningful relationships with partners and stakeholders. Not only will you take ownership of our company’s impact projects and day to day initiatives but you will support WeTransfer’s Social Responsibility programs.
The Social Impact Manager will implement and champion WeTransfer’s global corporate responsibility strategy, including but not limited to our Social Impact, philanthropy, and DEI effort – both internally and externally.
- Work with cross functional team members to develop and implement community projects. For example, working closely with our HR, WePresent, and Communication teams.
- Design, develop, and implement group-level programmes and partnerships on social impact. Including building partnerships and traineeships programs, and other learning/creativity platforms for underrepresented communities.
- Developing, project managing and retaining social programs, partnerships, and relationships.
- Prioritize key projects to maximize our business’ B Corp and impact goals.
- Engage with employees and team members on social impact projects and involved them to maintain our B Corp status
- Campaign and champion our social impact work and position WeTransfer to the outside world raising our profile and awareness of our work
- Identify external trends and delivering best practices
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of professional experience related to social impact
- Genuinely passionate about social change
- Analytical and process-driven
- Current and clear understanding of social impact and ESG reporting. B Corp knowledge is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Ability to be flexible and change pace often
- Experience managing multiple projects and finding creative solutions to complex challenges
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Our work environment is hybrid-remote, meaning that we support our employees to work remotely and in the office. We encourage employees to decide for themselves and with their team whether or when to go to the office. However, we recommend that you don’t come to the office more than 2-3 per week – since that wouldn’t be hybrid anymore.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.