EverCommerce (501+ Employees, 15% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
You are a social media nerd who loves to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends in social media and digital marketing. You understand the value content can provide to businesses when distributed to the right audience at the right time. You have one year or more of experience managing business social media accounts, copywriting, and basic graphic design creation skills. You’re ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate about digital marketing, love to learn new skills, and can’t wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth technology company.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you’re near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will develop B2B organic social media strategies across all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for 15+ subsidiary companies. Day-to-day tasks include developing monthly social media calendars for each subsidiary, writing social copy, creating images & videos to post, conducting social monitoring, and scheduling social posts across subsidiaries’ social platforms using Hootsuite. You will also be responsible for quarterly reporting and analyzing performance data to inform organic social strategy decisions.
Some key responsibilities:
- Develop monthly organic social media calendars for multiple subsidiary companies.
- Create images and graphics to be used on social using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Write copy for social media posts.
- Own testing social media strategies on new social media channels to help expand the brand’s presence.
- Collaborate with paid social media team on performance of various social initiatives.
- Curate content from trusted industry sources and partners to reshare on social media.
- Conduct social monitoring to maintain our subsidiaries’ brand reputation and social presence.
- Managing communications with key stakeholders about social media project plans.
- Analyze social media data and apply learnings to future social strategies.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- 1-2 years of social media experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Interest in the booming technology and SaaS space.
- Agency experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of how to utilize various social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram for business marketing purposes.
- Up to date on emerging social media trends
- Experience with a social media management tool like Hootsuite.
- Experience with graphic design and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience analyzing social media data to inform decisions.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The total compensation for this role is $60,000-70,000 annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!