Highrise Marketing (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Highrise is the UK’s leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing agency, specialising in helping high growth consumer brands scale rapidly through demand generation and user centric marketing strategy.
Our culture is very important to us, at Highrise’s we are “not a traditional agency” (we know a lot of agencies say this, but it is 100% true). We aren’t interested in the toxic, micromanaging environment found in many client services businesses. We work hard to establish achievable, reasonable expectations with our clients, and work harder to offer as much flexibility for everyone to achieve those goals in their own way. A healthy work/life balance is key to our unique success, and we embody this, from the founders down.
We work holistically with some of the fastest growing and most exciting, industry shaping ecommerce brands of today. We act as strategic partners for our clients, helping them create long term commercial roadmaps to success. The last two years have been incredible, transformative years for the agency and we are now booked up with clients Summer 2022. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a paid social executive to support our portfolio of clients with best in class media buying practices.
Reporting directly into the Paid Social Manager, you will be working on some of today’s most explosive paid social accounts, supporting the business with world class execution of paid social marketing, across Meta (Facebook) and TikTok ads. Given the nature of the clients we work with, there are major opportunities for deep innovation within the accounts.
- At least 1 year hands on experience with Meta and/or TikTok ads; client or agency side; working in the platform ideally working on e-commerce accounts. You should be familiar with the interface and platform reporting. Whilst we don’t expect you to be a pro, ‘social media management’ experience on its own won’t cut it.
- Analytical skills – pulling numbers from platforms is easy; we are looking for someone who can look and interpret the data, come up with hypotheses on what could be impacting performance based on observations and provide meaningful insights to the client services team to help move the account forward.
- Organisation – activity logging, providing necessary commentary, working closely with client services teams are important parts of the role. We’d expect you to be a highly organised individual with strong written communication skills.
What We Offer
- Rapid career growth. Highrise is experiencing huge growth at the minute, and clients can’t get enough of our model. Joining now puts you at a fantastic stage of the business. You’ll be exposed to a huge amount of experience and skills in a compressed space in time. For the right motivated people, Highrise has fantastic fast tracked opportunities to put yourself years ahead of the curve, if you’re ready to get your hands dirty and help shape the growth of the business.
- EMI share option scheme which provides you with the opportunity to have ‘skin in the game’
- Incredible Creativity. Our USP to clients is a true culture of innovation and experimentation at the heart of our work. We believe autonomy and creativity will always provide the best output for our clients, and we work hard to create an environment where that’s true for all employees. We expect all employees to thrive under these conditions, and are always seeking new ways to expand and improve this area of the business
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and active career development
- Remote working location – as a result of COVID-19 we went fully remote and we are not looking to open up the office anytime soon. If you desire to work from an office environment, our team members can sign up for co-working office spaces, fully covered by the agency. We do have a central London HQ