Crowdcreate (11-50 Employees, 46% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Crowdcreate is a leading Crypto, NFT, & Web3 growth marketing agency and advisory. No other firm has been in the blockchain industry since 2017 and can match our level of success and track record. Crowdcreate has been a global pioneer in launching and scaling some of the most successful projects in blockchain and Web 3.0; over 500+ projects and $250 million dollars funded.
In 2018, we launched Asia’s fastest selling token sale that raised over $18mm in 1 hour. In 2021, we hosted one of the largest virtual Crypto Conferences. Speakers included CEO of Solana, CEO of Morgan Creek Capital, Chairman of Animoca Brands, and 50+ more.
Crowdcreate is an award winning full-service consultancy being named “Top Crypto Marketing Firm” by Forbes, CoinBureau, and Clutch. Crowdcreate also runs one of the largest networks of crypto founders, investors, influencers, and creators.
Are you looking to grow your career in Crypto/NFT/Web3 with one of the fastest growing accelerators in the space and combine your passion in the crypto space with digital marketing? You’ll get exposure to not just one company, but hundreds of companies at a time, and learn at hyper speed.
Crowdcreate is seeking to hire a talented Social Media Manager who will be working on building social media presence for our clients. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating a social media strategy and implementing them across all platforms.
To be a successful social media manager, you need to be a creative individual who has previous marketing experience. You will be in charge of communicating, strategizing, and executing social media marketing campaigns for our clients and will be working alongside our project management team.
- Develop monthly and weekly social media content across all platforms
- Create social media content strategy for clients
- Create high quality posts and provide direction to graphic design team for posts and content
- Schedule and post content across all platforms
- Liaise with clients on their campaigns
- Respond to all client inquiries pertaining to their social media accounts
- Document and follow up on important action items and deliverables in a timely manner
- Create performance reports for clients
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Work with the greater team to ensure our clients achieve their goals
- Work and manage multiple projects, clients, and timelines
- Be on top of the latest industry trends and topics
- Attend all mandatory team meetings
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to craft engaging content.
- Organized and able to multitask
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 2+ years of experience in social media management
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment.
- Experience in project management tools like Monday.com
- Minimum of 60+ WPM typing speed
- Access to stable high-speed internet
- Proficiency with Google tools
- Extreme attention to detail
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Passion for (or at least a familiarity with) digital assets and crypto
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Self-starter. Gets the job done and delivers on time.
HOW TO APPLY? *IMPORTANT* – Click on the job application link below and make sure you apply for the “Social Media Marketer” position.