Are you the kind of person who not only loves scrolling through your feeds, but has an eye for identifying and appreciating trends and a proven track record of social media impact? If so, we want to hear from you! Evernote is looking for a social media manager who is equal parts creative, analytical, Internet-obsessed, and collaborative.
About the Role
We’re looking for a social media superstar to grow, inspire, and engage the Evernote community, building awareness, excitement, and loyalty for our brand and everything you can accomplish with Evernote. If you value strategy, work creatively, have a passion for crafting compelling content, and if you love working with an amazing team in a dynamic environment, this will be a perfect fit.
Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing & Strategy, you will help represent the voice of Evernote to our social audience, including current and future users, the Evernote Expert community, and members of the Notable Herd (our employees!) across Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
You will conceptualize, create, and post social media content, report on vital metrics, manage the social media calendar, and engage with users from behind our @evernote handles. You will deliver a qualitative strategy that’s creatively driven, with the ability to pivot completely or jump on emerging trends at a moment’s notice. You will adapt existing content for social channels and pitch your own ideas for new social-first initiatives to support our company goals.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Director of Content Marketing and Strategy and other key members of the marketing team to develop evergreen, product-specific, and campaign-related social content
- Conceptualize, create, and post social media content to drive brand and product awareness, including writing captions and comments in the Evernote voice and designing brand-aligned visual assets (working with our in-house creative studio as needed)
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as target numbers for engagement rate, follower growth, impressions, likes, and shares, then measure and report on campaign performance
- Work with our Content, Community, Product Marketing, and Customer Marketing teams to discover, curate and share compelling stories about our brand and community; identify opportunities to amplify content across various social media
- Assist in the monitoring and amplification of our influencer marketing program, including paid creators, our Evernote Expert community, and organically earned content
- Monitor vital metrics and data, surface insights, and report monthly on growth and performance across Evernote’s social channels
What you’ve done
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years experience working in social media marketing
- Experience creating social media content and strategies for building brand awareness and penetrating new audiences
- Experience and knowledge of social media best practices, influencer marketing programs, and what makes for engaging content
- Experience using marketing tools and platforms such as Sprinklr, Airtable, Later, Kochava, Google Analytics, Canva, and more
Who you are
- A compelling storyteller who can weave together words, visuals, and numbers to create engaging social media content
- A people person who works well with others and loves to collaborate cross-functionally
- A creative spirit who stays on top of social trends and is always thinking one step ahead
- Someone with exceptional project management skills and who knows how to stay on top of things and meet deadlines
- Someone with the ability to think globally while acting locally — Evernote is a global company with users all across the world
- Passionate about social media and the content we consume on a daily basis, you understand what separates the good from the phenomenal
- Interest in organization and productivity technology trends
- TikTok aficionado
- Prior experience in tech, product, SaaS, or consumer marketing
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.