Princeton Review - TPR (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About The Princeton Review: The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep, and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of college- and graduate school–bound students achieve their education and career goals through online and in-person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. The company’s Tutor.com brand is one of the largest online tutoring services in the U.S. It comprises a community of thousands of tutors who have delivered more than 19 million one-to-one tutoring sessions. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. Follow the company on LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Summary of Position:
The Princeton Review is seeking a full-time Social Media Manager to handle content optimization (social and search), distribution, and channel growth. You’ll work with our talented team of content creators, and designers to grow our audience and traffic.
The ideal candidate should have a deep love for social media, and constantly checking out the latest content trends. You must be highly creative while also ready to analyze your efforts through data.
Pay: $59,000-$78,000 based on experience per year, based on a 40 hour work week
The Company also provides eligible employees with a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401k plan with company match, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work
- Handle content distribution across all of our platforms
- Help manage all of the Princeton Review’s social media accounts
- Identify and execute creative distribution tactics to innovate how we use social media accounts, promote our content and engage with our audience.
- Track and analyze weekly and quarterly data to monitor the performance of The Princeton Review’s social media accounts
- Pitch stories to the relevant platforms (Apple News, Flipboard, SmartNews, Facebook News)
- Work with Videographer to create video content like TikToks, Reels, and Stories.
- Leverage SEO and performance data to optimize written and video content
Education, Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- 0 -2 years-experience in various social media (personal or professional) channels
- Incredible attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and other platforms.
- A passion for all types of content
- Proven time and project management skills
- TikTok and IG Stories/Reels production/hosting
The Princeton Review is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Princeton Review’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The Princeton Review also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also The Princeton Review’s policy to comply with all applicable laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
The Princeton Review is a drug free workplace.
Please note that the above-referenced position can be performed anywhere in the United States except in the following states: Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wyoming.