Anderson Business Advisors (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you an experienced marketing specialist specializing in social media and have a passion for helping individuals interested in real estate, investing and personal finance achieve long-term financial freedom?
If you are a self starter, talented in identifying social media trends and implementing innovative strategies across organic social media channels, we’d love to meet you.
Anderson Business Advisors is seeking an experienced, innovative marketer to champion our brand’s social media and community channels. The ideal candidate is a highly creative ideator and will help grow our brand’s footprint across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Instagram to drive engagement with targeted audiences, influencers, and partners.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing community builder – from posting outbreak content to having 1:1 conversations with our prospects, clients and brand enthusiasts – as well as having the ability to find opportunities to start the conversation within social networks through social listening and engagement.
You have a knack for storytelling and bringing stories to life in ways that fit the channel, the audience, and the brand. You have the ability to translate complex subject matter into snackable content.
Candidates should be able to track emerging social media trends and test them with a growth mindset. You have proven experience optimizing social media channels and will be responsible for supporting and contributing to our social media strategy and help engage our key audiences and teach them about Anderson’s business and education offerings.
The majority of Anderson positions work remotely. Remote employees must be able to carry out the same duties, assignments, and other work obligations to satisfactory levels as they would working in a traditional office location. While the organization predominantly works Pacific Time, employees are allowed to work within their business hours in their timezone.
- Develop and manage social media editorial calendars and all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, as well as platforms we may include such as Pinterest, Tik Tok, Reddit, etc.
- Write engaging social media posts that are both educational and visually appealing using a friendly, professional brand voice.
- Edit video for Tik Tok, Instagram reels and stories, and Facebook stories.
- Create LinkedIn and Facebook events for all ABA events, workshops and webinars.
- Engage with customers and prospects to build rapport as well as answer questions and concerns managing the community.
- Ensure all content is consistent with style guidelines and brand initiatives.
- Serve as a direct point of contact for all social media communications.
- Support influencer marketing initiatives and outreach opportunities through social media content, promoting, and engaging with influencers.
- Work closely with marketing and internal clients to create and execute social campaigns that drive engagement, clicks, likes, shares, and build and nurture our target audience.
- Prepare monthly social media KPI reports and recommendations.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers.
- Multitask across various projects, tasks and requests.
- Collaborate with team members to build a content calendar and strategy for social media.
- Experience or interest in real estate, personal finance, investing and asset protection.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience directly managing corporate social media accounts.
- Experience building, managing, and optimizing editorial social media calendars.
- Highly organized person who understands the importance of planning and has a 360′ and 30,000-foot view of the role and its goals.
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills, creative thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage social media content across multiple platforms, channels and accounts.
- Experience posting and engaging with audiences on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Experience using social media management tools such as (Agorapulse, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc).
- Ability to discuss strategy face-to-face with clients and recommend the best solutions.
- Personal social media portfolio that demonstrates experience and passion in the field with samples of recent social media experience working with corporate clients or employers.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) is a plus.
- Experience with Canva to edit graphics and video is a plus.
About Anderson Advisors
Anderson Advisors is a business planning and asset preservation consulting firm that provides high-quality services, education, and resources to high-net worth individuals, families, trusts, real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners.
Serving clients since 1997, Anderson Advisors is growing at a phenomenal rate and we owe this success to our people, services, and clients.
We’re looking for friendly, driven, and passionate individuals to contribute to our mission to preserve, protect and prosper and realize the greatest potential of their assets and achieve what matters most to them.
We’re an award-winning workplace — Voted Top Places to Work in 2020 and 2021 by the Las Vegas Business Review, as well as Intuit’s Firm of the Future award in 2020.
We support our employees with ongoing training and internal advancement opportunities for people who want to grow within Anderson as they grow professionally and personally.
Anderson Advisors offers robust benefits including:
- This is a remote position, but you may have access to Las Vegas, Seattle, and Salt Lake City area regional offices if you live in those areas.
- Employees work agreed-upon hours within their respective time zone.
- Robust onboarding program to ensure new employees are knowledgeable about all aspects of the organization, its services, and products
- Health insurance begins for new employees on the first day of next month after hire. medical, dental, vision, short-term disability are all provided at no cost to each employee
- Employee-paid 401(k) plan that is matched at 4% after 6 months of employment
- 16 days of PTO in the 1st year, 21 days of PTO after 1 year of employment
- In addition to PTO, Anderson offers 7 paid company holidays per year
- Bar registration/Professional Services fees
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Monthly gym membership
TO APPLY VISIT: https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A full background check, drug screen, internet and social media search is required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.