Spokeo (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Spokeo’s API team is the gatekeeper of data, integrating 1st-party and 3rd-party data to create easy-to-read profiles. As the Senior Software Developer on the API team, you will work with our core data and various 3rd-party integrations for the consumer, enterprise, and affiliate marketplaces. You will work closely with co-founders on improving our critical infrastructures to drive business growth. Lastly, we will give you the opportunity to address critical issues in big data, e-commerce services, and information security. Let’s learn and win together!
- Write clean and performant code for our backed data services REST API to ensure data flows from our 3rd party vendors
- Support data access needs for multiple databases to support our critical infrastructure
- Collaborate with product owners, QA, and DevOps across Scrum teams to deliver #Data4Good to our users
- Create and maintain API usage documentation and flow diagrams to improve efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of development experience in web applications and/or backend APIs
- 4+ years using SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Lucene, and/or Solr
- Experience developing with cloud services, AWS recommended
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting high-usage, high-throughput systems
- Experience optimizing application performance and database queries
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, algorithms, and data structures
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with services, microservices, and serverless environments
- Knowledge of agile methodology and Scrum framework a plus
- Why Spokeo? We are the only data company that serves millions of users directly. So you will have the opportunity to work on #BeautifulData experiences and advance #Data4Good.
- What is our compensation package? We target our compensation package at the 75th percentile of the market.
- Can I work at home? We embrace Flexible Work, so you can work anywhere anytime.
- What is our culture like? We have a #transparent culture. Our mission focuses on information transparency, contextual, intelligence, and epistemic transparency.
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.