Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As the Software Developer, you will support architecture design and planning in accordance with the customer’s expectations. This role supports the technical activities required for the pre-sales process by collaborating with the pre-sales engineering team for technical enablement and support. This includes gathering technical requirements, building prototypes and developing and delivering product demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Support in gathering customer technical requirements and specifications to support the sales team.
- Assist in building prototypes, PoCs, pilots and other pre-production solutions.
- When required, provide customer implementation support during proof of concepts and evaluations.
- Support software testing to ensure quality and optimize performance.
- Create and improve technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Support the building of proof-of-concept integrations.
- Proactively assist in building relationships from sales to customers with internal and external teams.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple sales, Head of Strategy and Growth teams, to support the successful closing of deals.
- Support technical decisions required for the sales cycle.
- Assist in developing business value propositions around Smile CDR’s products and solutions and participate as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- When required, may assist with customer support issue resolution.
- Previous experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions is an asset.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- Self-motivated individual and demonstrates interest in improving both product and process.
- Strong ability and desire to be in a customer-facing role to support sales deals with the sales teams.
- Experience with Cloud.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or questions during the application process.