Aurora Solar (201-500 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Aurora Solar develops solar industry software.
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for versatile data engineers who are excited by taking on new projects, learning new skills, and working with data at scale. You will contribute to multiple parts of our data infrastructure and help deliver cutting-edge computer vision technology to the solar industry through our Lead Capture AI product.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Maintain our training data pipelines for machine learning
- Manage data acquisition and third-party data labeling efforts
- Maintain Aurora’s extensive LIDAR inventory and integrate new data sources
- Contribute to our tooling and infrastructure for machine learning workloads
What we value:
- Computer Science (or related) degree or relevant years of experience
- Familiarity with data processing in Python and/or SQL
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Attention to detail and a focus on data quality
- Familiarity with GIS, cloud services, or handling large volumes of data is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.