Photobooth Supply Co (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you thrive in organizing complicated projects? Does working with cutting edge technology and world-class developers sound like you’re kinda Monday? ☕️ Oh boy, do we have the job for you. Bonus points if you also have a fascination for how the Events Industry works behind the scenes!
We at Photobooth Supply Co are searching for an organized and motivated individual to project manage our Software Development department. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in Agile project management, is familiar with a typical development workflow, and has prior experience in working with developers all over the world.
You would be coordinating everything required to make our photo booth software come to life.
- Manage an Agile Dev Sprint
- Plan & Execute
- Facilitate all Sprint meetings: take notes, lead meeting, record action items
- Using team capacities, you would be responsible for communicating how many tasks a dev can be assigned in a given sprint and working with stakeholders on how best to maximize the sprint
- Communicate with Devs and Stakeholders on Sprint priorities throughout the sprint
- Manage Development Release Schedule for upcoming releases and coordinate with the Director of Project Management on status
- Oversee PBSCO’s ‘Bug Master’ and ensure the Dev Team is communicating bug status to the rest of the company
- Primary Liaison for Dev Department
- Main POC for all internal Dev statuses with the other departments, including our Tech Support department
- A primary POC for dev related urgent issues
- Acts as a secondary point of contact when the QA Team is OOO
- Plan & Execute
- Track & Manage Dev Team Metrics
- Use & manage metric systems
- Be familiar with Software Development type metrics
- Develop, Maintain, and Oversee all Project SOPs and workflows
- Create & update workflows and SOPs when needed
- Review Employee Handbook 1x/month to ensure all SOPs are updated; reflect on areas of improvement based on recent Sprint Retros
- Daily review of team members utilizing SOPs and addressing as needed
- Ensure the team adheres to all technical SOPs laid out by CTO
- Team Onboarding
- Plan and oversee onboarding with all new hires
- Support Team Lead in hiring process of new devs
- Most importantly, you MUST be kind, respectful, and thoughtful. Strong opinions are very welcome. Jerks are not.
- We are a remote-first company, but you need at least 4 hours of overlap with Pacific Time so you can collaborate synchronously on a regular basis. If you are East of UTC-3, this position may not be a good fit for you.
- Project management
- Project management applications
- Understanding the Agile methodology
- Communicating with our remote development team
- Strong familiarity with standard software development workflows and SOPs
- Shown creativity to meet deadlines despite all odds being against you
401K for California Based Employees
️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
Quarterly Financial Meetings
Open Book Management