CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Solution Architect, you will partner and build trusted relationships with business, business analysts, software developers & testers to ensure quality, on time & within budget delivery of business needs. You will support the design, development, and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a waterfall, agile and/or scrum/XP software development methodology.
You will also:
• Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and provide non-functional & infrastructure requirements
• Provide technical leadership to all the teams & throughout the SDLC
• Ensure that uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained
• Lead with a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget
• Facilitate status discussions throughout the SDLC, including conducting brainstorming sessions to provide quality architectural solutions
• Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
5+ years of IT Experience
• 3+ years of professional IT experience including Java EE, Angular/Node JS, SOA, API – REST/JSON, SOAP, Spring Framework, Design Patterns, Middleware (Weblogic, Tomcat, MQ) & various DB technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, MSQL, Maria, Big Data, Hadoop, MongoDB
• 3 + years of experience with performing design and code reviews
• 2 + years of experience leading the solution / architecture and implementation of large scale, multi-tier, high transactional applications
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• 3+ years of experience in pharmacy systems and/or similar healthcare industry
• 2+ years of experience in working & partnering with offshore teams
• Experience with TOGAF or Zachman architecture methodologies & principles
• Experience with Cloud (private, public, hybrid), Micro Services, Big Data, AI/ML & various Open-Source technologies
• Familiarity with Active/Active application architecture & technologies (including Oracle products such as Golden Gate, Veridata)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.