Plato (201-500 Employees, 242% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Plato is on a mission to empower engineering and product teams to unlock their full potential. Using our proprietary Talent Growth Platform, we connect engineering and product professionals with industry experts for personalized talent coaching, powerful 1-1 mentorship sessions with our incredibly mentor community, and networking opportunities that drive personal and professional growth.
We’re backed by a group of impressive advisors and investors including SaaStr, Y Combinator, the Slack Fund, S28 Capital, Eric Yuan (Zoom), Mathilde Collin (Front), Andrew Miklas (PagerDuty), and many more!
We’re Plato, Nice to Meet You!
We’re hiring a creative writer – You love producing captivating content for all mediums strategic and technical. You will produce a wide range of content such as blog posts, case studies, white papers, landing pages, website copy, sales collateral, and more. Project management skills are critical for this role. You need to be organized, methodic, and capable of keeping multiple projects ongoing at the same time. While the role exists primarily within the marketing team, it will also be required to contribute written materials for the sales, customer success, talent coach teams.
Your Ownership and Impact
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, case studies, company website, and other marketing mediums
- Conduct interviews with newly onboarded mentors on their past professional experience and write them into articles
- Manage and oversee social media content, supporting in developing creative and engaging social media strategies
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies and editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Mentoring junior content writers to improve the quality of content produced by the team
- Other tasks as assigned to support organizational goals
Your Skills and Background
- A minimum of 3 years experience in content production and management
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO and social media
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with attention to detail and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with mentors, mentees, colleagues, and management
- Growth mindset with a willingness to learn from others, solicit feedback, and provide constructive positive and negative feedback
- High sense of ownership with a commitment to delivering high quality initiatives and programs that enable us to achieve our targets
Why Choose Plato
At Plato, you’ll be given the opportunity to contribute to something truly meaningful that positively impacts thousands of people around the world. Aligning with our mission, we believe that by investing in our team members’ personal and professional development, we can unlock Plato’s full potential and build a thriving work environment for the greater tech community. Even a 10% improvement here will lead to a ripple effect that will benefit our community.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work, let’s make it better! Here are some of the ways we do that at Plato:
- Work from anywhere: On our fully-remote team, you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have 3-4 hours of PT overlap for non-customer facing roles and 5 hours PT overlap for customer-facing roles.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Take time away to do what you love and recharge with unlimited responsible time off.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement: Grow within your role or try something new with opportunities for advancement within Plato.
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, and vision coverage to keep you happy and healthy.
- In-person team building activities: We bring our team members together for regular in-person events in awesome locations like the Metaverse, France, Mexico, New Orleans, California, and Spain to name a few!
- Work with amazing companies: Hundreds of top technology companies have chosen Plato to strengthen their teams including DocuSign, Box, Segment, Rakuten, SurveyMonkey, and Betterment.
- A diverse team from around the world: Work and learn from a group of diverse team members from around the world including the United States, Canada, France, Spain, South Africa, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, India, Brazil, and more.
Plato is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, gender identify, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more about your equal employment opportunity (EEO) rights as an applicant here.
Plato is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please provide us with additional information on the nature of your request.