Exabeam (501+ Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
The Senior Customer Success Manager – Strategic Accounts at Exabeam is responsible for developing and expanding customer relationships with the company’s most strategic accounts, to promote successful adoption, retention, and loyalty leading to a successful renewal and a world class customer experience. The ideal candidate has the ability to build strong relationships with influencers and decision makers, strong project management skills, and the tenacity and proactiveness to drive desired outcomes for our customers. Exabeam will consider remote talent for this role. Ability to support customers both in central and eastern U.S. time zone is required.
- Owner of customer’s overall success with the Exabeam platform, including their subscription renewal and expansion of their usage
- Develop and manage plans of action, and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution as needed
- Promote the maximum value of customer’s investment in Exabeam, including full utilization of customer licenses, and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Support, and Professional Services in a collaborative manner, with the goal of improving the customer experience and operating more efficiently as a company
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customer to review overall health of the account and adoption of the Exabeam platform; and
- Perform trend analysis on both customer raised and internally identified issues, drive other organizations to develop a problem resolution
- 10+ years of experience in software, SaaS, or IT/management consulting industry supporting enterprise / strategic customers using complex software (Security Practitioner experience or security domain experience highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field or relevant experience
- Proven ability to pick up new products quickly
- Prior experience owning customer lifecycle adoption, renewal/expansion, or escalation customer management in the enterprise space
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools (Gainsight a plus!)
- Ability to travel (up to 20-25%) across the region to visit customers
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .