CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We are looking for Engineers who love working with lots of data and chart visualizations:
You’ll be joining the Platform product group to work on CrowdStrike’s Dashboards data visualization tooling and build engaging experiences to visualize and navigate data and ultimately help our users ﬁnd threats and patterns in their environment.
We use a combination of Vega-Lite, D3, and Ember but if you are comfortable with other data visualization technologies such as HighCharts or have experience with React / Angular you’re the kind of person we are looking for. We’ll help you get up to speed.
As we support only evergreen browsers we can push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web as a platform, on top of a system that strips any hyperbole from the term “big data”. In close collaboration with analysts & clients you’ll get to see the apps & visualizations you’re building used every day to hunt for hackers and protect systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to and lead the product team in creating single page applications in Ember, you’ll remain hands on with coding while leading the team
- You’ll leverage your technical expertise to help the team make sound decisions around engineering, product direction, and design
- Take initiative and build tools that improve your teams development experience
- Write automated tests for your code
- Collaborate with fellow UX Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UX Designers, UX Writers, Technical Writers, User Researchers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and others
- Continually learn about the ever-evolving challenges and complexities of the cybersecurity industry
- Have fun solving hard problems What you’ll need:
- Direct and solid experience with Data visualization technology such as Vega-Lite, HighCharts, and D3.
- A good understanding of the data visualization ﬁeld including usage of SVGs, color theory, various chart types and their applications, different measurement types, accessibility, etc.
- A desire to collaborate closely with users, designers, & testers to deliver quality software that solves problems.
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools, and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha & Selenium.
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces.
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS.
- Familiarity with client-side build processes & tools – Grunt, Gulp, Ember CLI etc
- Comfortable with Git/version control workﬂows.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $145,000 – $230,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.