Suki is an AI-powered, voice-enabled digital assistant for doctors that lifts the burden of documentation, enabling them to focus on what they love: treating patients.
Suki is leading the charge in creating a new category in the health tech space – the digital assistant. We are going to be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use their electronic medical record system to track patient encounters (a digital version of the old paper charts you used to see in your doctor’s office and on TV). These systems can be hard to navigate and very time consuming to manage – time that doctors would rather have to spend with their patients. This is the problem we’re solving right now! Doctors that use Suki already spend over 50% less time on administrative tasks and we’re striving to do even better.
We are now also making the technology that is powering Suki Assistant available as a Voice Platform to Healthcare technology companies looking to use Voice and AI to provide a better experience for their users. Promoting Suki Speech Services expands our portfolio of solutions and gives us a formidable opportunity to increase our reach in healthcare and crush it!
We are building Suki by spending time with our customers to understand features that will truly make their lives better. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine and even how medicine is practiced. We’re growing fast and we’re ready to add a talented customer support professional to help us scale our operations.
What will you do everyday?
As an early member of the Suki Sales Team, you will wear many hats and will help our organization create and execute our GTM strategy across our the various segments we are engaged in:
1) Land and Expand Enterprise and Group healthcare entities by:
- Cultivating existing relationships while establishing new ones at the C-suite and with key clinical/IT stakeholders.
- Identify new Suki users within the Enterprise and Group accounts.
- Work closely with Marketing on campaigns to target new users within Enterprise and Group accounts.
2) Assist in crafting and executing the strategy of new channels/partnerships. This means:
- Developing channel strategies from scratch including identifying potential channel partners, platform business opportunities and relevant partnerships that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Suki’s growth.
- Working with Product/Clinical to figure out how to leverage Suki suite of products to win more partnership deals
- Forecasting our partnership and platform opportunities pipeline
- Managing the relationships with different channel partners, and being the face of Suki to potential & current partners.
3) Wait there is more!
- Help us vet inbound Leads.
- Develop partnership frameworks for individual clients.
- Work with the VP of Sales to close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Facilitate collaboration between sales, product, and engineering to support developing partnerships.
- Cultivate and grow existing relationships with partners.
- Work closely with Marketing to effectively promote newly formed partnerships to generate new business.
- Continuously update Salesforce CRM to reflect next steps in the sales process, forecasting of Partnerships opportunities.
Ok, you’re sold, but what are we looking for in the “perfect” candidate?
- Results-driven: results matter, winning matters. You can achieve your goals with minimal supervision and processes. You can quickly assess how to reach your objectives and who can help you get there.
- Executive presence and consultative approach. You exude confidence and integrity, have great listening skills, and can translate client’s needs and challenges into a strategy that aligns with them.
- Technical and clinical acumen necessary to carry meaningful conversations with IT and clinical folks.
- User-centered: You are obsessed with the customer experience. You’re energized by talking to customers and you can’t wait to translate key consumer needs into business and product requirements. You have an innate understanding of user behavior.
- Data Driven: You use metrics to drive decision making
- Self-starter: You are motivated by impossible challenges and energized by creating something new. You
- Process Oriented: Our customer care process will constantly need to be iterated on to ensure our users have the best experience possible, and you’re excited about this.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight processes and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact. Believe that “what got you here, won’t get you there”.
- Rigor: You are detail oriented and hold others to a high standard.
- 10+ years in a Channel Sales or related role promoting complex Healthcare IT SaaS solutions including platform opportunities.
- Management experience and ready to lead a team as the organization scales up.
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z.
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team and coach player with a winner approach.
- Experienced negotiator with high close rates.
- Strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent presentation and conflict resolution skills.
- Technical understanding of cloud services, EMR integration and understanding of SaaS services.
- Willingness to travel extensively (50%+)
- Familiar and adept with using Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
* We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of growing and expanding your “repertoire”.
- On a roll: Named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI; Named “Best New Startup” (Rock Health); Announced major partnership with Google
- Great team: Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of Google and Apple in tech and UCSF and Stanford in medicine. We have technologists and doctors working side by side to solve difficult problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Marc Benioff and others.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation and order entry solutions – our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, bringing innovation to that relieves the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Help our doctors save time in their day so they can focus on providing great care.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.