We are searching for a Sr. Director, Revenue Operations!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sr. Director, Revenue Operations do at CyberGRX?
You will lead Go-to-Market strategy and operations in support of our growing sales and marketing organizations. Partnering with the CFO, CMO and CRO, you will play a central role in planning the business and building our architecture for scale and executing on priority initiatives. Day in and day out, you will be a leader across the organization, trusted with helping us manage through change as we scale.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Partner with the CMO and CRO on key GTM strategy design points including segmentation, territory design, sales motions, and incentive design.
- Build an operating plan that guides our annual, quarterly, and weekly tracking.
- Assist with the onboarding of new sales talent and the sales enablement process as needed.
- Collaborate with Finance, People Ops, and Sales leadership to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with Salesforce and other software administration.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and business insights.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably at a SaaS company.
- You understand high-level sales strategies, how to translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- You’re analytical and know how to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Bonus points if you have strong analytical skills in Excel, Power Bi, Python, or Tableau.
- You are a Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- You are tech savvy and can learn new software quickly.
- You have previous dealdesk and/or revenue recognition experience.
- You’ve got a reputation for driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with other departments.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $170,000 – $190,000
Annual Bonus Potential: $30,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.