CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is hiring for a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to help take our internal automation to the next level. We are looking for a highly-technical, hands-on Engineer with experience using several open-source projects commonly found in large-scale deployments. You will develop and maintain Chef Infrastructure, cookbooks, and other core infrastructure services such as DNS, Grafana/Graphite, and proxy services to support the CrowdStrike engineering team’s pursuit of a full DevOps model.
What you’ll Need:
- Graphite or Prometheus
- Python, Bash
- Experience with large-scale, business-critical Linux environments
- Experience operating within the cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- Rock solid communication skills, verbal and written
- A combination of confidence and independence…with the prudence to know when to ask for help from the rest of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such a CS, CIS or Engineering
This role will require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass additional background and fingerprint check(s) consistent with government customer requirements.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $145,000 – $230,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.