CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Outreach Organization is seeking a motivated cyber security professional with strong technical and communications skills to demonstrate technical thought leadership to CrowdStrike customers and the broader Cyber Security community through the development, curation and dissemination of actionable threat intelligence and threat landscape insights visible through Falcon Telemetry.
This role will be focused on communicating detection capability and efficiency for the Falcon Endpoint platform through threat research and tactical analysis of ongoing attacks by criminal and nation state actors impacting our customer base. If you are proficient in network/host-based intrusion analysis, threat hunting, digital forensics, incident response, or cyber threat intelligence, and you want to gain real-world experience in dealing with advanced threat actors (be they nation-state, criminal, hacktivist or other), we have a role for you!
The role will be in a cutting-edge position to work with our threat-hunting and security response teams regularly facing off against sophisticated threat actors. We would like to hear from you if:
- Prior experience in the threat hunting, incident response or cyber threat intelligence fields
- You have a strong understanding of current and emerging threats and ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of security research and threat hunting concepts and methodologies;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional networkhost-based intrusion analysis, threat hunting, digital forensics or malware handling.
- You are comfortable assessing cyber threat intelligence, open source intelligence or industry reporting.
- You are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role in an unconventional team environment.
- You are capable and comfortable communicating actionable threat intelligence to both technical and executive-level stakeholders.
- You have built and led small teams or organizations with the express purpose of demonstrating improvement in the cyber security industry.
- You have previously communicated or been published by presenting at conferences, forums and have demonstrated previous evidence of independent thought leadership in the cyber community through blogs and other written forms.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of operating systems other than Windows (Unix, Mac);
- You have knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular Python.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows administrative tools.
- Experience in a security operations center or similar environment tracking threat actors or responding to incidents;
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in the Cyber Security Field.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to convey complex or difficult technical concepts to audiences with varying levels of technical ability.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $120,000 – $190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.