Rakuten Americas (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This position is eligible for remote work in the following states: CA / CO / CT / FL / IL / MA / NJ / NY / OR / TX / UT / WI /
ShopStyle is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join a growing team of talented and motivated frontend and backend engineers. This role will be responsible for developing the ShopStyle iOS app. This is a full-time, remote position.
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Beloit (outside Chicago) and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose – changing the way people shop.
- Maintain and enhance the ShopStyle iOS app
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Work with backend teams to develop robust end-to-end features
- Make others better through mentoring and promoting a collaborative team culture
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Experience with Swift, UIKit, Objective-C and knowledge of iOS design patterns
- Experience working with other iOS developers as part of a team
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years building native applications for iOS devices
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
- Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success – Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize – Practice – Validate – Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to succeed in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.