Steady Platform (51-200 Employees, 74% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Steady is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Data who is passionate about building game-changing data products in financial technology. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills, be data-driven, and demonstrate the ability to work with deeply technical products and stakeholders. We work in a highly collaborative, mission-driven environment with no egos. The Senior Product Manager should operate at the same standard.
- Help determine and execute the product roadmap for Steady’s evolving data platform and products
- Own the product development lifecycle for new features, infrastructure updates, and services, balancing delivery speed and quality
- Conduct and leverage market research, when applicable, to understand industry trends and best practices to develop product specifications
- Collaborate with Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, and Data Operations teams to turn Steady’s proprietary data into never-before-seen products
- Lead sprint planning, backlog grooming, and prioritization meetings for the Data team and collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end execution
- Write air-tight product requirements and user stories; think through all the edge cases, and communicate them clearly to the teams
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques and familiarity with common data science models and approaches to problem-solving
- Keep stakeholders updated with project progress; proactively identify potential blockers; help resolve blockers and keep projects on track
- Participate in defining KPIs and success metrics, holding yourself and others accountable for reaching them
- Stay up to date on current technologies and the competitive landscape
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management, working on building and delivering successful data products, services, and capabilities
- Professional experience with financial transactional data, streaming data, ML products, ETLs, and microservice architecture is a strong plus
- Experience with software and tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, dbt, SQL is desired
- Strong analytical and data organization skills to analyze stakeholder feedback and derive conclusions to help drive product strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively and function as an integral part of the team (we don’t expect to micromanage you)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both technical and business-focused
- Self-starter with a team-first mindset (people with large egos need not apply)
- Ability to keep calm under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are a dedicated and collaborative remote team with flexible hours. We offer competitive compensation packages, 100% company-paid benefits (including medical, dental, and vision for employee’s and family, as applicable) and fully paid parental leave for up to sixteen (16 weeks). We provide employees with equity in the company, stipends for meals and home office setup/maintenance, along with unlimited PTO, 401k Company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun culture for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven fintech that supports the non-standard workforce and the ecosystem who serves them. We improve financial health and unlock access to opportunities for the historically underrepresented non-standard worker. On the direct-to-consumer side, our flagship mobile app helps members build & track income and optimize their earning potential. On the B2B/B2G side, Steady offers data and technology solutions that allow government agencies and businesses to better understand the rising non-standard type of borrower, claimant, employee and the world in which they work. Our solutions offer win/win outcomes for workers and the stakeholders who support them.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.