Celsius (501+ Employees, 971% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Our Company
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stable coins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The Sr Product Manager, Expansion Portfolio will focus on the Celsius’ products across decentralized blockchains and products within Celsius’ expansion portfolio. The role will report to the Chief Growth and Product Officer.
- Work closely with engineers, designers and leadership to design & deliver crypto products that advance the Celsius mission.
- Research and stay ahead of new and upcoming technology in the crypto space, and build relationships with key community members.
- Drive adoption of crypto-first product features, working closely with partners on product teams.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to turn our vision into a strategy and roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in product management or elsewhere in a similar capacity (product-minded engineer or entrepreneur)
- You’re familiar with the crypto ecosystem, be it decentralized finance, NFTs, identity, staking, or more.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- You’re an excellent communicator, comfortable talking to individual contributors and executive leadership.